Thursday, May 14, 2009

ADMIT YOUR A SOLOSEXUAL BATOR!



So Guys, I like to tell hot bucks that I am a solosexual bator and I worship my penis. I watch for landscape guys with their cell phone numbers on their cards or posted at restaurants etc. or guys trying to sell their trucks along the street with numbers posted in the windows or guys trucks posted on craigslist etc... with their personal cell #'s listed...
Maybe go see the truck and the guy... then know who you are going to call and admit you are a solosexual.
I usual call later - after 11:00 pm - wait for the guy to answeer - the best - or leave a voice mail - I usually start with "I am an addicted chronic solosexual masturbator and worship my penis - worhip your penis now!

2 comments:

  1. Now that would be one very trippy phone call to get! Just the thought of it has me worshiping my penis now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blob, fits me, and it enhances the gooned state which I aim for each session.
    Love that phrase "hours and hours and hours".

    ReplyDelete